Turn-Key projects – sustainable boutique hotels
ECOHOTELPROJECTS, proud member of DE CASTRO GROUP, benefits from both a methodology and work processes based on an extensive experience, proven through a large number of successful professional assignments.
As a reference in the creation and development of sustainable hotels, ECOHOTELPROJECTS has worked on a great number of concepts and maintains a wide workforce with diverse and qualified resumes.
ECOHOTELPROJECTS & DE CASTRO GROUP’s methodology allows us to provide specialized, full consultancy services with a remarkable degree of expertise to our clients.
Our professional assignments create a full service circle, following 4 basic stages, each of them supporting the development of the following one, providing a range of services from the initial analysis to the search of local and international dealers, operators, investors, product supply and financing, hence closing the circle of an integrated services portfolio suited to satisfy our clients’ expectations with regards to any requirement that may arise along the development of their projects.
Bidding and Negotiations
• Assist with evaluation & selection of sub-contractors
• Open / Selected Bidding Management
• Contractors / Vendors Reviews
• Bid Recommendations
Conceptualization and coordination
• Consultant Selections and Management
• Design and Project Development
• Model Room Coordination
• Establish alternates and allowance for construction
• Coordinate operational reviews
• Finalize value engineering, budget and schedule.
• Secure plan approvals.
Construction Management and coordination
• FF&E Procurement & Installation Management
• Construction Management
• Special Systems Installation Coordination
• Pre-Opening Punch List Management
• Operation Opening Support / Coordination
• Post Opening Punch List Management
• Project Final Cost Analysis and closing
Post opening services
• Post Opening Evaluations
• Schedule of Warranties
• Preventative Maintenance